95% made of Turnip seed oil and the remaining 5% of Borage seed oil, 100% from organic farming.
The used Turnips are grown in ideal conditions and are subject to careful checks, exclusively starting from organic farming selected seeds. Nutrolio® is a great source of α-linolenic acid (polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid essential for the body maintenance of lipid homeostasis) and Vitamin E, known for its high antioxidant activity.
The intake of Nutrolio® is particularly indicated in case of omega-3-type fatty acid deficiency.
Turnip seed oil has antioxidant properties and helps the drainage of body liquids; Borage seed oil sustains cell membrane entirety, skin’s wellbeing and alleviates period pains.